Sunday, January 22, 2012

Spring's Beauty Trends (Part 1)

Despite it's still snowing in my country -which means freezing temperature- the spring collections hit the stores. I went shopping yesterday and I couldn't keep myself from buying clothes for next season -though they're not very appropriate for the current weather- because the colors and the fabrics were so attractive. Talking about colors, my shopping spree made me think of preparing you a post about the beauty looks and trends for the upcoming season.

Which ones are your favorites?


Alberta Ferretti

Anna Sui

Cacharel

DKNY

Emmanuel Ungaro

Erin Featherson

Gucci

Jason Wu

Jean-Charles de Castelbajac

Jill Stuart

L.A.M.B.

Louis Vuitton

Missoni

Monique Lhuillier

Moschino

Moschino

Mulberry - (pastel highlights)

Mulberry - (pastel highlights)

Mulberry - (pastel highlights)

Photo Credits: Elle

6 comments:

  1. definitely some AWESOME beauty trends!!! My favorites are Mulberry, Cacharel and Alberta Ferreti!

    xo
    angela
    www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really loving the ponytails, bright lipsticks, neon colors, prints and just everything. I love the collection of photos doll so inspiring.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thks so much for ur lovely comments :)
    Someday u will have ur very own shoe collection <3
    Followed u on google connect n bloglovin lovely. HAPPY WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the hair styles! And the make up is gorgeous as well!!

    Choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. def Erin Featherson! Where are you Sweetie?
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. 男にも女にも大人気のグッチ バッグならこちら!!2012春夏新作グッチ トート大人気SALE開催中!送料も無料!この大チャンスをお見逃さないよ!

    ReplyDelete